Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye DropsBlink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops moisturizes dry contact lenses by working with the eye’s natural tears to help keep them feeling fresh and provides silky-smooth comfort for contact lens wearers4,5,6. It also becomes preservative-free in the eye; the preservative breaks down into natural tear components (water and sodium chloride) when exposed to light7.$5.99
Blink GelTears® Lubricating Eye DropsBlink GelTears® Lubricating Eye Drops have all the advantages of Blink® Tears but with a thicker, more viscous lubricating formula for enhanced comfort4,5. It is uniquely formulated for daytime and nighttime use and provides superior end-of-day comfort*4,5. It also becomes preservative-free in the eye; the preservative breaks down into natural tear components (water and sodium chloride) when exposed to light6.$11.99
Blink RevitaLens® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution (MPDS)Blink RevitaLens® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution’s unique formula:$9.99
- Delivers brilliantly clean and clear contact lenses.1,2
- Conditions your lenses3
- Has a unique formulation with dual-disinfecting technology that effectively kills harmful germs and bacteria4
- Provides all-day comfort
Blink-N-Clean® Lens DropsBlink-N-Clean® Lens Drops contains the ingredient Tyloxapol which can gently remove debris* and material that can cause irritation and discomfort1-4. Safe for daily use with soft & RGP lenses5.$6.77
Blink® Lid WipesBLINK® LID WIPES IS A GENTLE CLEANSING WIPE THAT IS:$13.53
- Rinse free - just wipe and go
- Formulated with soothing chamomile
- Preservative/alcohol free and hypoallergenic
- Conveniently individually packaged for travel and on-the-go use
- Clinically proven, gentle and safe for daily use
Blink® Omega-3 Orange Gel Fish Oil SupplementUnique Emulsified Formula Provides:$39.99
- Support in maintaining a healthy tear film and overall eye health*2,3,4
- Convenient gel that can be squeezed directly into the mouth or added to your favorite food or drink
- Great taste
- Formulated for no fishy burps*1
- Triglyceride fish oil derived from wild-caught deep water fish
- Sugar free - naturally sweetened with Stevia leaf extract
- Dairy and gluten free
- Antioxidants vitamins C & E
- No artificial colors
- On-the-go packet - designed to minimize UV and oxygen exposure, preserving stability and taste
Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye DropsBlink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops becomes preservative-free in the eye10 and it is uniquely formulated to stay in the eye longer, so you can get long-lasting dryness relief5,6,11.$8.77
Blink® Tears Preservative Free Lubricating Eye DropsDry eye can give you a feeling of overall dryness, irritation, itching, burning, excessive tearing or even gritty “foreign body” feeling in your eyes. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you are not the only one. It is estimated that over 30 million Americans suffer from occasional or chronic dry-eye symptoms4.$9.99
COMPLETE® Multi-Purpose Solution EASY RUB® FormulaAre you looking for an MPS that helps you maintain clean and comfortable contact lenses? COMPLETE® Multi-Purpose Contact Solution EASY RUB® Formula brings you disinfection and comfort.
Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution/Neutralizer-UltraCare® FormulaOxysept® Disinfecting Solution/Neutralizer consists of:$13.63
- Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution – a sterile 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution for lens disinfection.
- 36 Oxysept® Neutralizing Tablets – a unique delayed-release neutralizing tablet with vitamin B12 color indicator that is added at the beginning of the disinfection cycle and colors the solution pink to show that the tablet has been added. This tablet allows disinfection to occur before neutralizing the solution, all in one easy step.
- Oxysept® Cup – a specially designed lens cup that must be used with this system for proper disinfection, neutralization and storage. It is made with Gore-Tex to prevent leakage.
Ultrazyme® Enzymatic CleanerFill the Oxysept® Cup to the fill line with Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution. Drop one Ultrazyme® Enzymatic Cleaner tablet into the contact solution. Then drop one Oxysept® Neutralizing tablet into the solution. Immediately place the lens holder containing the lenses into the Oxysept® Cup. Tighten the cap. Gently turn the Oxysept® Cup upside down and then right side up 3 consecutive times to wet the upper surfaces of the cup and the inside of the cap. Allow the lenses to soak for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight.$18.99