Mask sunglasses with star rivets
- Tortoiseshell acetate frame with hand-applied crystals and studs
- Tortoiseshell acetate temples with hand-applied crystals and studs and interlocking G
- Light blue lens
Defined by a mask shape reminiscent of ski goggles, these oversize spectacles walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway, revealed in Paris’ Théâtre Le Palace. Grey lenses are backed by a hidden metal frame and profiled by star rivets, adding a whimsical feel to the shades. An emblematic code of the House, the Interlocking G stands on the round detail finishing the fork shaped temple tips.
- Gold metal hidden frame with star shaped rivets
- Gold metal temples with forked tips and Interlocking G detail
- Rubber nose pads
- Grey lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 3.2″
- Frame width: 5.7″
- Made in Italy
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.